During our busiest seasons (spring and summer) we hire seasonal ecology and heritage field staff to help complete surveys.
If you’re interested in submitting an Expression of Interest, please do so via our Swag board.
You will be required to supply a cover letter including the following information:
- Full name
- Contact details (phone and email)
- Academic qualifications and year conferred
- Preferred working location/s
- Working rights in Australia
- CV detailing your employment history
Your details will be added to our field staff register for review by our hiring managers.
Things to note:
- Submitting an Expression of Interest does not guarantee employment with Biosis
- These positions are designed for those who are interested in short-term contracts
- Some positions require that you have the appropriate qualifications, vaccination and experience in the area of interest
- You must have valid working rights in Australia to be considered for work opportunities